Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Wraps - perfect for lunch or dinner!
Servings: 2 servings
- 3 oz Chicken Breast shredded
- 1 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Light Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Original Sauce can use Buffalo version
- 4 leaves Romaine Hearts
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes can use other tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion sliced
- Blue Cheese or Shredded Cheddar to top optional
Prepare your chicken breast how you choose and shred. You can use canned shredded chicken, rotisserie chicken, or boil and shred your own.
Add chicken breast, 1/2 c. Frank's Red Hot, 1/2 c. Blue Cheese, 2 tbsp Cream Cheese.
Add buffalo chicken mixture to your romaine lettuce heart.
Top with cherry tomatoes and red onion. Drizzle a little blue cheese over the top or sprinkle cheddar cheese if you choose.
Calories: 271 kcal for recipe / 136 kcal per serving
Net Carbs: 13g per recipe / 6.5g per serving
myWW for whole recipe
Blue: 6SP for recipe, 3 per serving
Purple: 6SP for recipe, 3SP per serving
Green: 9SP for recipe, 5SP per serving