Here’s my WW / Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #7! Find a week’s worth of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack ideas!
This past Monday was my first monthly check-in since starting the BBG Workouts. I am so happy with the results so far!
I’ve lost a total of 6″ around my waist and 6.5lbs overall in 4 weeks. In just 4 weeks I also lost 8% of my body fat. I’m almost to 10lbs total loss since starting WW in December! Fingers crossed I’ll hit that milestone next week.
If you’re thinking of joining WW click HERE for my referral link!
Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #7
WW Breakfast Plan
This week I’ve been back on my eggs and 2 SmartPoints hash brown kick. It’s just sooo comforting! Investing in a can of Pam to save some points has been great too!
I also added in avocado which I had been craving but didn’t realize how many points per avocado there was! Yikes! Note to self, ALWAYS always always check the app. I’m the only one who eats avocado so I just had to adjust the entire day whenever one was ready.
WW Lunch Plan
Lunch for the week will be again my go-to chicken tortilla soup that’s only 2 SmartPoints per serving.
It’s been the best thing for me to also have my lunches prepared ahead of time. With two kids, life can be crazy. A few minutes in the microwave while I continue to referee the kids is much easier than potentially setting something on fire while I put out some other kind of fire.
Here’s my WW Lunch Plan for the week:
- Chicken Tortilla Soup (2 SmartPoints)
- BLT Wraps (8 SmartPoints) – These will be leftover from a dinner meal!
- Salad mix + shredded chicken + mustard/balsamic vinaigrette mix (2 pts)
WW Dinner Plan
I actually love when I meal plan because we tend to have different things weekly. Yeah, we have some of our go-to meals but every week is something new.
This week is a mix of new recipes and some comforting recipes that I’ll make healthier for everyone.
WW Dinner Plan for this week includes:
- Hamburgers and side salad (6 SmartPoints for the burger, side salad is 2 pts for balsamic vinaigrette 2 tbsp)
- Lemon and Herb Shrimp with Rice (2 SmartPoints for the shrimp, rice is 3 SmartPoints for 1/2 cup)
- Balsamic Chicken with Mushrooms and Spinach (1 SmartPoint)
- Skinny Taco Salad (7 SmartPoints) Everyone else in the family is eating tacos but I’m turning it into a salad!
- Tuscan Chicken Pasta (7 SmartPoints)
To help with my sweet tooth, I ended up ordering these WW Mug Cakes in Fudge Brownie. It comes in a pack of 3 and is actually pretty good. It definitely hits the spot and would be great with some strawberries added!
Are you doing WW? What are some of your favorite WW recipes?
You May Also Like: