This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here’s my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #17! A week full of WW breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and treats! Includes SmartPoints!
With Halloween behind and the holidays ahead I am 100% focused on staying on track through the holidays.
And it won’t be easy, but luckily WW lets us live a little and makes us really plan out what we’re going to eat ahead of time.
If you’re thinking of joining WW click HERE for my referral link!
Here’s my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #17!
Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #17
Weight Watchers Breakfast Plan
Here’s my WW Breakfast PLan for the week!
- Pure Protein, Sugar Free Coffee Mate and Coffee – 5 SmartPoints
- Salsa Eggs with 1/4c. Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese – 3 SmartPoints
- Salmon and Eggs – 0 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Lunch Plan
For lunch this week, I’ve really made it a point to add in veggies! And because I don’t mind eating the same thing a few days in a row, I batch cook my food. This is in addition to any leftovers my husband might not be taking to work.
Lunch has been my favorite meal lately. No one fights me on lunch because I’m literally the only one eating it.
Here’s my WW Lunch Plan for the week:
- Egg Roll in a Bowl – 0 SmartPoints
- Salmon from frozen, fresh zucchini noodless in reduced sodium soy sauce SmartPoints for Country Crock for cooking
- Tumaro’s Wrap, WW Chicken Salad – 2 SmartPoints
- Tilapia from Frozen and a quick Lemon Butter sauce with mixed veggies – 5 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Dinner Plan
Ah, fighting time.
I mean dinner time!
Okay, the fighting hasn’t been so bad lately from anyone. My husband complained that we were eating way too much chicken breast which, hello, it’s zero points OF COURSE WE’RE EATING A LOT OF CHICKEN BREAST!
But I listened to his words and next week I will try a few different things for his benefit but also we’ll still be eating chicken breast. Again, it’s ZERO POINTS. And really versatile!
Here’s my WW Dinner Meal Plan for the week:
- Spaghetti with Pork Sauce – 4 SmartPoints (we’re swapping out pork for ground beef in this one because we prefer it in red sauce!)
- Healthy Butter Chicken – 6 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros – 7 SmartPoints (This has been a favorite recently!!!)
- Enchilada Casserole – 5 SmartPoints
- Chicken Cordon Bleu with Cauliflower Sauce – 5 SmartPoints
- Jambalaya – 7 SmartPoints
Weight Watchers Snacks and Dessert Plan
Boy do I really love my sweets. But also, I have no the REALLLLLLY careful for the next two months so I don’t over do it and still enjoy life. Here’s the plan.
Here’s what’s on my WW snack and dessert plan for this week:
- WW Cheesecake – 0 SmartPoints
- Chocolate Espresso Mousse – 2 SmartPoints
- Apples and Homemade Whipped Cream – 2 SmartPoints
- Good Thins and Homemade Ranch Dip with Reduced Fat Sour Cream – 5 SmartPoints
What’s on your WW menu for the week?