Here’s my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #16! A week’s worth of WW breakfasts, WW lunches, WW dinners, WW desserts and snacks! Post includes SmartPoints!
Why is it so hard to stay on track during the fall!?
It’s a new Weight Watchers week for me which brings a whole new set of points and a new chance to do it right!
I’m still working on training for both a Spartan Race AND a Tough Mudder 5k – both happening within two weeks of each other in the spring!
If you’re thinking of joining WW click HERE for my referral link!
Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #16
WW Breakfast Meal Plan
Breakfast has been giving me trouble lately but mostly because of my ragweed allergies. Most mornings I wake up in such a fog I don’t even think of eating until closer to 11am. I know lots of people LOVE intermittent fasting, but I’m definitely unintentionally doing it.
I have been enjoying salsa eggs (0 Smart Points) with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese (4 SmartPoints for a quarter cup, I usually have 2tbsp) on most mornings! Also I have been doing protein in my coffee which comes out to be 5 SmartPoints.
WW Lunch Meal Plan
Lunch is typically super easy because, well, kids. Finding time to make a great meal in between the incessant snacking from the kids is a bit hard so I usually stick to leftovers or my go-to WW lunches below.
- Salmon from frozen, chopped broccoli in reduced sodium soy sauce – 2 SmartPoints for Country Crock for cooking
- Tumaro’s Wrap, WW Chicken Salad – 2 SmartPoints
- Tilapia from Frozen and a quick Lemon Butter sauce with mixed veggies – 5 SmartPoints
I love leftovers because it’s super easy to reheat plus it’s typically been planned out and will be good on SmartPoints!
WW Dinner Meal Plan
Dinner always involves a plan. If I don’t plan ahead, I end up eating something I’m going to regret later that evening because I went over my Points.
This week is a lot of chicken breast to help get me back on track with dinner!
Here’s my WW Dinner Meal Plan for the week:
- Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros – 7 SmartPoints
- Thai Basil Bowl – 6 SmartPoints
- Creamy Chicken Casserole – 6 SmartPoints
- Last Minute Skillet Chicken with Wine Sauce – 4 SmartPoints
- Pizza Friday – 3 SmartPoints per slice
- Taco Casserole – 1 SmartPoint
- Spaghetti Sunday, Spaghetti and Meatballs – 11 SmartPoints
WW Snacks and WW Desserts
Self admittedly I have a sweet tooth! But that’s why I love the WW Plan. I can still satisfy my sweet tooth and stay within my points.
Also, it’s football season which means CHIPS AND DIP. I love love love chips and dip so I reach for Good Thins because it’s low on points!
Here’s what’s on my WW snack and dessert plan for this week:
- WW Cheesecake – 0 SmartPoints
- Chocolate Espresso Mousse – 2 SmartPoints
- Apples and Homemade Whipped Cream – 2 SmartPoints
- Good Thins and Homemade Ranch Dip with Reduced Fat Sour Cream – 5 SmartPoints
What’s on your WW Meal Plan for the week?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE