Here’s my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #15: A week’s worth of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack/dessert ideas! This post includes SmartPoints!
Well I completed my Terrain Race, which was AWESOME, 3 weeks ago and have been battling allergies and muscle soreness ever since!
I haven’t gone too far off my diet, which is great but working out has been abysmal to say the least. And I just found out my spring races – a Tough Mudder 5k and a Spartan Stadium Race – are just two weeks apart. YIKES.
Time to get in the best shape of MY LIFE and drop this remaining weight.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 21 Fall Weight Watchers Recipes
If you’re thinking of joining WW click HERE for my referral link!
Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #15
Here’s the Weight Watchers Meal Plan #15!
WW Breakfast Plan
I’ve honestly been so bad with breakfast lately! Because of my allergies and waking up in a fog, I just keep forgetting to eat.
This week, instead of forcing myself to eat when I just am not in the mood, I’ve been doing protein powder in my coffee. I know a lot of people use Premier Protein but I prefer Pure Protein!
My typical morning meal is eggs and salsa with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese for a total of 3 SmartPoints. Otherwise, I’ve been doing well with my protein coffee!
WW Lunch Plan
Lunch is typically leftovers or some of my go-to simple recipes.
Some of my favorite WW lunch recipes are:
- Salmon from frozen, chopped broccoli in reduced sodium soy sauce – 2 SmartPoints for Country Crock for cooking
- Tumaro’s Wrap, 1tbsp Mayo, Chicken Breast, Slice of Cheese, Tomato – 8 SmartPoints
- Tilapia from Frozen and a quick Lemon Butter sauce with mixed veggies – 5 SmartPoints
WW Dinner Plan
For dinner, we usually make enough to ensure that either just my husband or both of us has leftovers for the next day. We’re working on our spending and eating out so this helps tremendously!
Our WW Dinner Meal Plan for the week is:
- WW Egg Roll in a Bowl – 0 SmartPoints (this is with Chicken! You can add beef for just a small amount of points!)
- Weight Watchers Enchilada Bake – 5 SmartPoints
- WW Bolognese – 8 SmartPoints (remove pasta and replace with a veggie to save on points!)
- WW Meatloaf with Broccoli side – 7 SmartPoints
- Weight Watchers Margherita Pizza – 3 SmartPoints per slice
- Mediterranean Chicken – 5 SmartPoints
- Eat Out One Night
WW Snack and Dessert Plan
I have a HUGE sweet tooth, which I have made no secret. I have switched from using sugar to a substitute but man do I love a sweet snack or a sweet dessert.
Here’s what’s on my WW snack and dessert plan for this week:
- WW Cheesecake – 0 SmartPoints
- Chocolate Espresso Mousse – 2 SmartPoints
- Apples and Homemade Whipped Cream – 2 SmartPoints
- Good Thins and Homemade Ranch Dip with Reduced Fat Sour Cream – 5 SmartPoints
There you have it! My complete WW Weekly Meal Plan for the next week! What’s on your menu?
Don’t forget to check out some of my previous WW Meal Plans!