This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here’s my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #14: A week’s worth of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack/dessert ideas! This post includes SmartPoints!
I’m back from a much needed vacation to the Outer Banks where I didn’t track my points and didn’t exercise for ten whole days. Boy am I feeling it today!
I immediately jumped back in and have already completed one SWEAT workout and started tracking every bite. I promised myself I won’t weigh myself for at least a week to get rid of any water weight and, if we’re being honest, not let that number get in my head!
Check out my Instagram for photos from our trip to OBX!
If you’re thinking of joining WW click HERE for my referral link!
Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #14
WW Breakfast Meal Plan
I feel this is where I’ll struggle this week but I’m stocking the fridge with healthy options so I don’t immediately wake up and carb load!
Vacation helped me not burn out on my favorites so we’re sticking with them for this week.
Here’s my Weight Watchers Breakfast Plan for the week:
- Eggs and Salmon (from frozen) – 0 SmartPoints
- Oatmeal and strawberries and banana – 5 SmartPoints per cup of oatmeal
- Fat Free Greek Yogurt + Fruit – 0 SmartPoints
WW Lunch Meal Plan
For lunch, it’s typically fast and easy. Leftovers are always good if my husband doesn’t take them to work but I like keeping certain things stocked. I also don’t mind repeating lunches. Unlike dinner, it doesn’t bother me to repeat a meal a few times a week.
Here’s my WW Lunch Meal Plan for the week:
- Tumaro’s Wrap with Chicken Salad – 2 SmartPoints
- Salmon and broccoli with soy and wasabi – 0 SmartPoints
- Salmon and lemon butter sauce with 1/2 c. rice – 8 SmartPoints
- Leftovers from dinner
WW Dinner Meal Plan
This is where we get creative but also where I try to incorporate things that my kids will both eat. Dinners are typically higher in points though I do my best to add 0 point veggies in so I don’t load up on the carbs.
My son is super picky and my daughter will pretty much try anything. On vacation she was eating clam chowder! Her favorite food is salmon! My son will eat a bite of a chicken nugget and say he’s full for 7 hours.
To accommodate everyone, I do try to add carbs so my son will at least taste test things even if he ends up not eating most of his plate. I have purchased bags of frozen cauliflower rice and frozen veggie pasta so I don’t overdo it on the carbs! I’ve realized my diet needs less bread and pasta and that’s fine by me. Making a lower carb diet work with WW is a challenge, but WW teaches the portions and for that I’ll keep sticking with the plan.
Here’s my WW Dinner Plan for the week:
- Mediterranean Chicken – 5 SmartPoints
- Taco Tuesday – 7 SmartPoints
- Thai Ground Beef Bowl – 6 SmartPoints
- Jerk Chicken and Rice & Beans – 7 SmartPoints
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – 5 SmartPoints
- Caprese Chicken – 5 SmartPoints
Snacks and Desserts
Are you a big snacker? Because I am. But I’m not good at it. I’ll binge in the middle of the day so I make a plan to stock fruits, snacking veggies and try to keep the cookies and treats out of my own reach.
- Celery sticks and veggie dip made with non-fat plain Greek yogurt – 0 SmartPoints
- Apples and 2 TBSP Peanut Butter – 6 SmartPoints
- Strawberries and Whipped Chocolate Cream (2 TBSP) – 2 SmartPoints
What is your favorite WW Lunch?