This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here’s my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #13: A week’s worth of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack/dessert ideas! This post includes SmartPoints!
WW Meal Plan Lucky Number 13!
Is it just me or does the summer slump affect everything? I feel like I’m on track for a few days and then fall off for the weekend lately!
My eating hasn’t been the best but it’s mostly because I need to plan what I am eating each day and I haven’t been doing that. Every day is a new chance to do it right.
I haven’t stopped working out and that’s probably my saving grace but I know I can’t outrun a bad diet!
If you’re thinking of joining WW click HERE for my referral link!
Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #13
WW Breakfast Meal Plan
Breakfast is always quick for me. I typically stick to the same choices to make my life easier and because I’m not burnt out on it yet!
Here’s my Weight Watchers Breakfast Plan for the week:
- Eggs and Salmon (from frozen) – 0 SmartPoints
- Oatmeal and strawberries and banana – 5 SmartPoints per cup of oatmeal
- Fat Free Greek Yogurt + Fruit – 0 SmartPoints
WW Lunch Meal Plan
My WW lunch plan is once again just as easy as I can make it on myself. Usually if there are leftovers I will start there but otherwise I have a few dishes I like to make!
My go-to is typically frozen salmon. Fish is really expensive but I love incorporating it into my diet! So I go with frozen. I’ll get roughly 15 or so filets for the same price as a fresh catch. No brainer for me.
Here’s my WW Lunch Meal Plan for the week:
- Chicken Caprese – 5 SmartPoints
- Tumaro’s Wrap with Chicken Salad – 2 SmartPoints
- Salmon and broccoli with soy and wasabi – 0 SmartPoints
- Salmon and lemon butter sauce with 1/2 c. rice – 8 SmartPoints
- Leftovers from dinner
WW Dinner Meal Plan
In an effort to make just one dinner each night (a parenting struggle of mine) I’ve had to include more carbs than I actually want to. I do my best to make extra veggies for myself, but we’ve been rice and pasta heavy over the past week that I really need to be on my best behavior for the rest of the day.
Here’s my WW Dinner Meal Plan for the week:
- Chicken Fried Rice – 2 SmartPoints
- Weight Watchers Spaghetti and Meatballs – 11 SmartPoints
- WW Tacos – 3 SmartPoints per Taco
- Balsamic Mustard Chicken with Spinach – 5 SmartPoints
- Shrimp and Grits – 9 SmartPoints
- Turkey Sausage and Peppers – 3 SmartPoints
- Burgers and Salad – 7 SmartPoints
WW Snack and Dessert Ideas
I’ve mentioned previously that I just love my sweets and over the summer I’ve really been failing at not indulging too much.
Here is my WW Snack and WW Dessert Plan for the week:
- Celery sticks and veggie dip made with non-fat plain Greek yogurt – 0 SmartPoints
- Apples and 2 TBSP Peanut Butter – 6 SmartPoints
- Strawberries and Whipped Chocolate Cream (2 TBSP) – 2 SmartPoints
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: