Here’s my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #12: A week’s worth of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack/dessert ideas! Includes SmartPoints!
I can’t believe how busy life got during the July 4th holiday and immediately after! My eating has been…well…I do my best to make good decisions but it’s not 100% perfect.
But like always, it’s a new week and a new chance to do it right.
If you’re thinking of joining WW click HERE for my referral link!
Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #12
WW Breakfast Meal Plan
Breakfast is super simple and something either something I will share with the kids or something I can make quickly.
Here’s my Weight Watchers Breakfast Plan for the week:
- Eggs and Salmon (from frozen) – 0 SmartPoints
- Oatmeal and strawberries and banana – 5 SmartPoints per cup of oatmeal
- Fat Free Greek Yogurt + Fruit – 0 SmartPoints
WW Lunch Meal Plan
If lunch isn’t leftovers from dinner, it’s once again a quick meal. I eat lots of Tumaro’s wraps which are only 1 SmartPoint. Seriously. Just one. I’m from Philadelphia and we’re big on sandwiches there.
Lunch is usually my time to work on my blog while my youngest naps and my son plays quietly for a little. So it’s typically the only meal I can eat with some peace. Moms know what I’m talking about.
Here’s my Weight Watchers lunch plan for the week:
- Leftovers from Dinner
- Tilapia and Broccoli with Lemon Butter – 5 SmartPoints (I only make 1 tbsp of butter when serving just myself!)
- Chicken Caprese – 5 SmartPoints
- Tumaro’s Wrap with Chicken Salad – 2 SmartPoints
WW Dinner Meal Plan
So lately I’ve been trying to add more and more veggies in especially at dinner. In a lot of the recipes below, if I can help it, I’ll replace a carb with a veggie.
We’re also trying to really get my son to try more foods. He’s been incredibly picky since we introduced food.So it’ll be hard for everyone as we try to incorporate family friendly with my weight loss journey.
My biggest Prime Day pickup last week was this Air Fryer. I’m so excited to put it to work this week especially in the heat.
- Shrimp Fried Rice – 6 SmartPoints (I’ll remove the rice and replace with cauliflower rice to save 3 SmartPoints)
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Broccoli – 8 SmartPoints
- Weight Watchers Spaghetti and Meatballs – 10 SmartPoints (I’ll swap out for a veggie pasta and save A TON of points!)
- Flank Steak with Chimichurri Vinaigrette and mixed veggies- 5 SmartPoints
- Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros with side salad – 7 SmartPoints (Remove pita to save on points and turn Gyro into a salad!)
Weight Watchers Snacks and Desserts
I’ve definitely become more intentional with my snacking by including fruit and veggies into my meal plan. I was just flying by the seat of my pants but that’s when I get myself into trouble!
So here are my snacks and desserts for the week:
- Celery sticks and veggie dip made with non-fat plain Greek yogurt – 0 SmartPoints
- Apples and 2 TBSP Peanut Butter – 6 SmartPoints
- Strawberries and Whipped Chocolate Cream (2 TBSP) – 2 SmartPoints
Are you on Weight Watchers? What are some of your favorite snacks?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: