Here’s my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #11! Get ready for a week’s worth of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack/dessert ideas! Includes SmartPoints!
After getting back on the horse last week and getting back into posting my meal plans I am happy to report that I am officially down 16 lbs since joining WW and 34lbs overall. Go me!
I love progress. Progress is one of my biggest motivators. I’m not going to hit my August goal that I set awhile ago, and that’s okay. Because progress is progress and the scale is moving in the right direction.
If you’re thinking of joining WW click HERE for my referral link!
Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #11
WW Breakfast Meal Plan
I haven’t gotten sick of eggs yet, shockingly, so I’m keeping them in the rotation. I love adding my frozen salmon that I mentioned in last week’s plan. You know when you found something good and just keep eating it? That’s what I have going on right now with my salmon and eggs.
Here’s my WW Breakfast plan for the week:
- Eggs and Salmon (from frozen) – 0 SmartPoints
- Oatmeal and strawberries and banana – 5 SmartPoints per cup of oatmeal
- Fat Free Greek Yogurt + Fruit – 0 SmartPoints
WW Lunch Meal Plan
My WW lunches usually consist of leftovers from the night before or something super quick because I stay at home with both kids plus handle my blog.
Here’s my WW Lunch Meal Plan for the week:
- Leftovers from Dinner
- Tilapia and Broccoli with Lemon Butter – 5 SmartPoints (I only make 1 tbsp of butter when serving just myself!)
- Tumaro’s Wrap with 1tbsp of Mayo, Chicken Breast, Tomato, Onion, 1 slice Cheese – 8 SmartPoints
WW Dinner Meal Plan
Ah, dinner. The bane of a mother’s existence. Having to figure out dinner for everyone that’s also healthy enough for me can be a bit of a challenge. And honestly, sometimes we just have to make two dinners – one for the adults and sometimes my daughter and one that’s completely kid friendly. Or they’ll eat leftovers!
WW Tip: WEIGH YOUR FOOD ALWAYS. Seriously. You get more bang for your buck when you weigh what you eat!
Here’s my WW Dinner Meal Plan for the week:
- Lemon & Herb Shrimp with Asparagus – 2 SmartPoints
- Sweet Chili Ribs and Rice – 9 SmartPoints
- Chicken Tortilla Soup – 2 SmartPoints
- Turkey Sausage and Ravioli with Red Sauce – 11 SmartPoints
- Creamy Chicken Casserole – 6 SmartPoints
I’ve gotten away from eating apples every day (don’t tell my doctor ba dum sh!) but I can’t break my sweet tooth!
I have been devouring strawberries and 2 tbsp worth of homemade whipped cream sweetened with Sweet N Low for just 2 SmartPoints. Another sweet dessert I found was Breyer’s Low Carb Peanut Butter ice cream. Well. Frozen dairy dessert. A half of a cup is 3 SmartPoints!
Looking for more Weight Watchers meal plan inspiration? Check out my recent posts:
- Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #10
- Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #9
- Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #8
Are you on Weight Watchers? What are some of your favorite desserts?