This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Here’s my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #10! Get ready for a week’s worth of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack/dessert ideas! Includes SmartPoints!
After putting my focus on Tough Mudder training, I’m back with my Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #10!
It’s been awhile since I posted a meal plan but that doesn’t mean I’ve given up.
I started my WW journey just about 7 months ago and have lost just over 15lbs. During training, I was tracking but honestly focusing much more on building muscle which led to me going over on my points often. I didn’t gain any weight but I also didn’t lose.
Besides, muscle weighs MORE than fat anyway!
So after two weeks of tracking and doing my best to stick to my dailies and weeklies, I’m ready to bring you my Meal Plans again!
If you’re thinking of joining WW click HERE for my referral link!
Weight Watchers Weekly Meal Plan #10
Breakfast is usually super simple and includes eggs. Lately I have been sticking to over easy eggs and salmon for breakfast. How fancy of me.
The salmon is from frozen and soooo much cheaper than buying fresh. When you’re feeding a family of four on a single budget but want to eat healthy, frozen is a great way to get in your nutrients. Yes, fresh is better, of course I know that.
Salmon is a good healthy fat and I’ve been eating a LOT of fish over the last two weeks. It’s so good!
Here’s my WW Breakfast plan for the week:
- Eggs and Salmon (from frozen) – 0 SmartPoints
- Oatmeal and strawberries and banana – 5 SmartPoints per cup of oatmeal
- Fat Free Greek Yogurt + Fruit – 0 SmartPoints
Lunch is typically leftovers for me or lately it’s been an easy wrap or quesadilla made with the wrap! I found these wraps and they’re only 1 SmartPoint. ONE POINT.
I love anything that’s just 1 SmartPoint!
If I don’t eat a frozen salmon for breakfast, typically I’ll make it for lunch with some broccoli, soy sauce and wasabi. I love the Wasabi flavor.
Here’s the WW Lunch Meal Plan for the week:
- Leftovers from Dinner
- Salmon and Broccoli with Soy Sauce – 0 SmartPoints (Make sure you measure your soy sauce!)
- Tumaro’s Wrap with 1tbsp of Mayo, Chicken Breast, Tomato, Onion, 1 slice Cheese – 8 SmartPoints
Dinner is where I typically use a decent bit of my points. Trying to make everyone happy usually requires some carbs so to avoid making separate dinners I just do my best to include everyone’s preferences as much as I can.
Pro Tip: When you’ve got a high point meal in front of you start with a salad or even just a glass of water to help fill up before you dive right into your plate of spaghetti.
Here’s the WW Dinner Meal Plan for the week:
- 1c. Spaghetti and 1 Meatballs with 1/2c. Red Sauce – 11 SmartPoints
- Caprese Chicken and Summer Squash- 4 SmartPoints (For 2oz Mozzarella!)
- Lemon Butter Tilapia with 1/2 c. Rice – 8 Smart Points ( I personally estimated about 1tbsp of butter consumed between cooking and adding it to the fish)
- Creamy Mushroom Chicken Breast with 1/2 c. Rice – 9 SmartPoints (This would also be great with broccoli or penne pasta!)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch – 7 SmartPoints per serving
Snacks and Dessert
I was eating apples for so so long at night to satisfy my sweet tooth but then I discovered making my own homemade whipped cream is JUST 2 SmartPoints for 2tbsp. Sweeten with Sweet N Low or some other sweetener to taste. Add a little vanilla for some flavor. It’s the perfect dessert!
Here are some excellent snack ideas!