Are you on WW? Check out my Weight Watchers meal plan Week #4 for all the things I’m eating this week!
We’re onto another week!
I love the start of a new week. It always feels refreshing. Yep, I totally believe a simple calendar flip can be a game changer.
With each week is a new opportunity to regain control of my diet and exercise and pursue my ultimate goal. I have a goal right now of 15lbs in 12 weeks thanks to reading The 12 Week Year. I decided to read it for my blog but I’m applying what I have learned to my weight loss goal.
If you’re thinking of joining WW click HERE for my referral link!
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Week #4
Breakfast is always easy for me because of my kids. I’ve gotta be quick and typically reach for eggs and hot sauce to start my day off with zero points. I’ve been adding a little sliced turkey breast and a tbsp of shredded cheddar to the mix too. A tbsp of shredded cheese is 1pt. It’s enough to keep me feeling like a human.
I also have been adding bananas to my mornings. They’re simple and worth 0 pts.
This week has been fairly boring in the lunch department! We haven’t had many leftovers but I have been eating salad. Guys. I really don’t like salad. I make it no secret. If I have to choose, I’m choosing whatever isn’t salad. But then I discovered the joy that is a spicy mustard and balsamic vinaigrette mix and it’s a game changer.
I’ve had salad for…..wait for it….3 straight days. You can pick your jaw up off the floor now.
I use a tbsp of spicy mustard and 2 tbsp of fat free balsamic vinaigrette. It’s worth 2 pts and pairs perfectly with a salad mix and some shredded chicken.
Here are my lunch ideas on WW for this week:
- Salad mix + shredded chicken + mustard/balsamic vinaigrette mix (2 pts)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup (2 pts) – This reheats and freezes well!
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Chipotle Mayo (3 pts)
Dinner is where we shine and get our leftovers for the next day! We use leftovers for my husband’s dinner and if there’s enough for a lunch portion I’ll eat it the next day as well.
Spaghetti is always on our weekly menu. It’s just something my picky son will always eat. And tacos. The kid loves his tacos.
Here’s my dinner plan for the rest of the week:
- Bunless Skinny Burger with Carmelized Onions (4 pts)
- Spaghetti and Meatballs (11 pts)
- Boneless Pork Ribs with BBQ Sauce (4 pts)
- Spicy Beef Tacos (7 pts) – We cool it on the spice for the kids.
- Skinny Bang Bang Shrimp (4 pts)
- Chicken Taco Casserole (6 pts)
Looking for more ideas? Check out my previous posts:
- Weekly Weight Watchers Meal Plan #1 with Smart Points
- Weight Watchers Meal Plan Week #2
- Weight Watchers Meal Plan Week #3
Are you doing WW? What are some of your favorite recipes to eat while on the program?
You May Also Like:
- 7 Ways to Stick to Your Weight Loss Resolution
- 6 Ways to Make Exercise a Habit
- 7 Free Youtube Channels to Workout at Home