This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
Are you on WW? Check out my Weight Watchers meal plan Week #3 for all the things I’m eating this week!
Happy New Year!
I basically stopped tracking over the holiday but with the New Year I’m jumping right back in, tracking and hitting the gym. I’m a total believer that something as simple as the calendar flip can be a positive influence on you!
This will be a short week and I’ll be back at it with a full week’s worth of food next week.
If you’re thinking of joining WW click HERE for my referral link!
Weight Watchers Meal Plan Week #3
Breakfast is always easy for me because of my kids. I’ve gotta be quick and typically reach for eggs and hot sauce to start my day off with zero points.O
For our lunches we try to eat any leftovers with a little wiggle room. I love to make this chicken salad but this week I’m making my favorite Buffalo Chicken Dip. It keeps well in the fridge for 3 days and is perfect for dipping veggies in.
Here are my lunch ideas for WW this week:
- Leftover pork and sauerkraut (5 Pts)
- Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip with Celery (5 Pts)
- Double Turkey Club Sandwich (8 Pts)
Dinner is where we shine and get our leftovers for the next day! I try to look for things that my kids will eat and my husband will call filling. We like comfort foods and trying to get back into diet mode after 10 days of cookies and rich foods is going to be a challenge!
Here’s my dinner plan for the rest of the week:
- WW Beef Stroganoff ( 7 Pts)
- Lasagna with Meat Sauce (8 Pts)
- Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup (0 Pts!!!!!) – You can make in a crock pot too.
- WW Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry (3 Pts without Rice) – If you’re looking to add rice a 1/4 cup of white rice is 1 pt so you’re not sacrificing too many points by adding a little to your plate.
Looking for more ideas? Check out my previous posts:
Are you doing WW? What are some of your favorite recipes to eat while on the program?
You May Also Like: