Getting ready for the Big Game but don’t want to use up all of your SmartPoints? My Light Buffalo Chicken Dip is sure to be a crowd pleaser! Suitable for myWW diet plans!
If you ask my husband about my cooking skills, he’ll tell you that most of my go-to recipes involve Buffalo sauce or cheese. He’s kind of wrong but also really really right.
I absolutely love Buffalo sauce. I’ll put it in my eggs in the morning, on a boring sandwich, in a soup, you name it. It can probably use some Frank’s Red Hot.
Want to sign up for WW? Sign up using my referral link HERE.
This lightened up Buffalo Chicken Dip is just 4SP per serving on the Blue, Purple and Green plans. Now you might say “What a second, I’ve seen 0 SmartPoint Buffalo Chicken Dip!” but for real, I just can’t get on board with plain greek yogurt that makes other recipes zero points. It makes everything taste like yogurt. And I don’t want my dip tasting like yogurt. I want it to taste as close to full fat heaven as I can get it.
I also love using this dip on sandwiches or on salads. It’s great to make ahead, portion out, and use for lunches!
Ready to get cooking? Here’s my Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken Dip!
How to Make Light Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 8oz Neufchâtel cheese, marketed as 1/3 Less Fat that Cream Cheese (YES they’re interchangeable!), room temperature.
- Set oven temperature to 350 ° .
- Boil chicken until it’s reached an internal temperature of 165 ° .
- Shred chicken. You can make this easier on yourself by using a mixer. I use my stand mixer to shred chicken in just two minutes!
- Add Neufchâtel cheese, blue cheese dressing, and Frank’s Red Hot to chicken. Mix thoroughly.
- Bake in an 8×8″ dish for 20 minutes. Serve warm with favorite veggies or chips.
What to Serve with Weight Watchers Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Carrot Sticks
- Celery Sticks
- Cauliflower Bites
- Sliced BellPeppers
- Good Thins Crackers – These are SO GOOD and a perfect way to feed your desire for chips.
Light Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 8" x 8" Pan
- Stand Mixer or Hand Mixer (can use hands to shred chicken)
- 1 lb Chicken breast
- 1 cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Fat Free Blue Cheese Dressing
- 8 oz 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese or Neufchâtel cheese
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Boil chicken until it reaches a temperature of 160°. This should take about 25 minutes or so.
- Shred chicken using hand mixer or stand mixer. You may need to cut chicken breasts into chunks before shredding with the mixer.
- Add Neufchâtel cheese, Frank's Red Hot, and Fat Free Blue Cheese dressing and mix thoroughly.
- Scoop mixture into 8" x 8" pan and smooth until even. Bake for 25 minutes on 350°. Serve warm with your favorite veggies or chips.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
What’s your favorite Super Bowl appetizer?