This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
I love reading to my son and he enjoys books just as much as I do. Once again, I plan on reading some of the best holiday books to him for 25 days through Christmas.
Reading every night is our routine. Sometimes Rion tries to flip the pages before I can read the page to him. Often times I am just reading aloud to him as he plays with a car or some other small toy, especially for the longer books.
I started this tradition last year of reading to my son a different holiday themed book leading up to Christmas Day. On Christmas Day he will open a new holiday book and we read together that night.
I carefully chose books I can continue to read to him for the next few years.
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won’t put anything on this page that I haven’t verified and/or personally used.
Here’s my list of 25 holiday books for toddlers for every night leading up to Christmas and Christmas Day.
25 Christmas Holiday Books For Toddlers
- The Littlest Elf by Brandi Dougherty
- Frosty The Snowman by Diane Muldrow
- Little Blue Truck’s Christmas by Alice Schertle
- The Itsy Bitsy Snowman by Jeffrey Burton
- Christmas Parade by Sandra Boynton
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by Rick Bunsen
- The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
- On The Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman
- Merry Christmas, Daniel Tiger! by Angela C. Santomero
- Llama Llama Jingle Bells by Anna Dewdney
- How To Catch Santa by Jean Regan
- A Charlie Brown Christmas by Tina Gallo
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss
- Corduroy’s Christmas Surprise by Don Freeman
- Mickey Saves Santa by Disney Book Group
- Bob by Sandra Boynton
- The Littlest Christmas Tree by R.A. Herman
- Merry Christmas (Touch and Feel) by Roger Priddy
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar’s Christmas 123 by Eric Carle
- Merry Christmas, Mouse! by Laura Numeroff
- Is It Christmas Yet? by Jane Chapman
- Eight Jolly Reindeer by Ilanit Oliver
- Can You Say It Too? Jingle! Jingle! by Nosy Crow
- The Night Before Christmas by Charles Santore
- God Gave Us Christmas by Lisa Tawn Bergen
Don’t forget to check out my Holiday Gift Guides for Toddlers!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Best Toys for Toddlers 18-24 Months
- Holiday Gift Guide: 33 Fun Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers
Do you have a holiday reading tradition with your children? Share your holiday favorites below!