Who else is ready for breezy fall weather and boots? I know I’m not the only one looking forward to cooler weather, leaves falling, and apple pie.
Just like summer, I’ve created a Fall Bucket List of fun activities and places to go to do with my toddler son.
Creating a fall list of activities to go is a great way to get your kids excited about the new season! I also get the itch to craft more once August hits so included are fun crafts my son and I have done with links for you to do with your kids.
This list of 25 fall activities for toddlers is good for indoors and outdoors. I’ve listed some fun things to get you moving outside and to create fun memories but also some indoor crafts and activities to help with skills and learning!
In no particular order, here are 25 fun fall activities for your family to do this season! I’ve included a few links from fellow bloggers for fun activities that we’re going to do this fall!
25 Fall Activities For Toddlers
- Visit A Farm
- Pick Apples
- Go On A Hay Ride
- Go On A Walk At A Park
- Paint Leaves
- Make A Fort
- Make A Fall Tree Indoors
- Bake Cookies
- Go Pumpkin Picking
- Paint A Pumpkin
- Pom Pom Tree Toddler Activity
- Finger Paint Trees with Green, Orange, Brown and Red Paint
- Fall Tree Display Using Real Leaves
- Apple Sorting
- Dress Up In Costumes On A Rainy Day
- Paper Plate Fall Leaf Wreath – You can use real leaves or these fabric leaves for your wreaths!
- Bobbing for Apples with Tongs
- Play Football (well, use a football to run around with!)
- Make Apple Butter In The Crock Pot
- Read Books About Fall
- Make Pumpkin Hot Chocolate – This recipe is DAIRY FREE!
- “A Is For Apple” Coloring Craft – Sign Up Below For Your Free “FALL” Coloring Sheets!
- Attend A Fall Festival
- Go Trick or Treating
- Send Cards To Grandparents
What fun fall activities do you have planned?
You May Also Like: